0.5.0 (Jan 4, 2014)
- Now field validators must be callable objects. Before this release validators had a validate method that is not longer used to perform a validation. This change only affects to custom user validators with a validate method.
- The FieldError exception now is raised only with the field name as argument. See issue 12.
- Fields default argument callables can now optionally receive the model as argument.
- Added the inspection module which provides the get_fields and is_model functions as a public api to get access to models fields and type validation.
0.4.0 (Ago 4, 2013)
- Moved the Model.to_dict functionality to dict(model).
- The Model.validation_errors method now is an interable of field name and validaton error pairs.
- Removed the Field subfix for all Booby fields. Now use the module as namespace: fields.String.
- Added an is_valid property to Model.
- The Model instances now are iterables of field name, value pairs.
0.3.0 (Jun 20, 2013)
- When passed a callable object as a field default then the default value for this field in a model instance will be the return value of the given callable.
- Added the models.Model.validation_errors() method to get a dict of field name and error message pairs for all invalid model fields.